Onsite massage is also known as Chair massage. Onsite massage is used by most top 100 companies in the UK. If you haven't launched this benefit, now is the time!
• Lift employee's morale
• Reduce absenteeism
• Improve employees' concentration and performance at work
• Less chances to develop RSI or other related conditions
• Improve employee' posture, and relax their backs and shoulders
• Increase the motivation of your workforce
• Ultimately it costs less to prevent than to cure
Your employees’ general well being will dramatically improve, and their performance and productivity is bound to increase!
Don’t forget also that having massage available to your employees is definitely an attractive plus to your recruits!
Our prices are highly competitive. We will endeavour to work with your budget to come up with the solution that best meets your needs. Please contact us for a free quote
The cost could be:
- Fully subsidized: the company pays in full
- Half subsidized : a percentage is paid by the company and the employees will pay the rest
- Not subsidized : the employees will pay in full for their treatments, the company provides only a suitable space for few hours.
London Serenity can also provide daily, weekly, monthly visits to de-stress and pamper your valuable workforce with: